IoT – Internet of Things
7 days/ 15 days/30 days/45 days or 60 days
B.Tech/B.E Students/ Working Professionals from Corporate.
No experience is required but fundamental knowledge of C is essential.
WIIFM (What’s in it for me)
After successful completion of this course, student will make their on SMART HOME AUTOMATION in which home appliances such as fans, lights, outdoor lights, and many more activities can be controlled using cloud computing. Student will learn how to make Temperature sensor, Intruder system, LED blinking etc. Also students will learn how to program on NODEMCU/ESP8266 and cloud servers for controlling system over internet.
- How to use local web server over wifi .
- How to upload PHP page to control robot over wifi.
- How to program in processing software and many more…
Topics to be covered in Training
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to AVR microcontroller
- Serial Communication
- LCD, ADC,Timers
- Projects in Embedded System
- Introduction to Robotics
- Introduction to Sensors and Motors
- Projects in Robotics
- Introduction of IoT – Internet of Things
- Introduction to Microcontroller
- Introduction to Various sensors
- Installing of Cloud based server
- Creating circuit for smart device
Take away for participants
Each Participant will get a National Level Certificate.
- Infizeal Toolkit
IoT toolkit will be given to each student.
- Email Support
6months Email support.
- Live Projects
NOTE : All students are required to bring their laptops (optional)